« Home | Help WantedI need someone to ghost write a book fo... » | Stop the HateAfter all these years why do we still... » | DinksI'm gonna open a restaurant for women called ... » | P OffHey Puff Doody Jerk Ass. Nobody cares what yo... » | It's Baaack!I did away with the old posts and the ... »

Can You Say Double Standard?
Pat Robertson, an American televangelist, was reported as saying it would be a whole lot cheaper to kill Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez than to start a war with him. Lets just pretend for a moment that I said that, but instead of Chavez I said George Bush. My ass would be in jail so fast my head would spin, or if I was from Britain substitute spin with blown off. But is Robertson in Jail? No, he is not, because these statements were made by an American citizen about a hostile of the US. You see when you are white and have nukes and are from the United States you can say what ever the fuck you want and if you try to silence that free speech you are a terrorist.

Couldn't have said it better.

Post a Comment