« Home | Can You Say Double Standard?Pat Robertson, an Amer... » | Help WantedI need someone to ghost write a book fo... » | Stop the HateAfter all these years why do we still... » | DinksI'm gonna open a restaurant for women called ... » | P OffHey Puff Doody Jerk Ass. Nobody cares what yo... » | It's Baaack!I did away with the old posts and the ... »

No Means No
August has been a busy month here at the hotel. That means many night's of the week we are sold out. However, we don't have a no vacancy sign so many people still walk in off the street inquiring about room availability. I'm not sure if it's ignorance or just sheer stupidity of people, but the number one comeback when I say we are sold out is, "Your kidding." Just last night I had a gentleman ask if I was sure we were sold out. I told him yes and still he went on that he just needed a small room for he and his wife. It doesn't matter to me if you are ugly, or fat, or rich, or poor. When I say we are sold out it means exactly that; we don't have any space.