« Home | NeglectedMuch like a kidnapped whore, I have come ... » | And The Oscar Goes To:Crash won best picture. I'm ... » | A Letter From Scott StappI just wanted to say how ... » | Pure GeniusThe Lego Suicides » | Caption ThisSource: John MacDougall/Getty Images » | Drama QueenI was at a hockey game last night when ... » | MemoDear blog enthusiast,After review of your site... » | Coincidence? I Think NotMost of my blog posts come... » | Blog Du JourClick Here » | Source: http://boingboing.net »

They Cured Cancer!

Well you would think that with all the bullshit research they waste money on. Like the latest study that shows strangers who pray for people with heart problems don't have any effect on the patient. How in the fuck do you even measure that?

I want to do a study of my own. Lets gather the people who decide to study junk like this and those that fund it. I will kick each one in the nuts or vagina, and we will see if it has a positive or negative impact on them wanting to do any more shitty research.

I stand behind you on that, very clever idea. Just don't pass any gas while I'm back there ok?

Peace.

Post a Comment