« Home | Look Before You Cross » | One Way Track » | Down On Main Street » | You Can Bank On It. » | Canada Day » | The Reviews Are InNot that anybody gives a shit no... » | Jeb For PresWouldn't it be greatIf they elected Je... » | Good BushThe temperature in hell must have dropped... » | United 93Some thirty million dollars and 2200 acre... » | Mama Let Him Play »



Better Than Lennon

Get out, better than Lennon. You aren't a communist are you?

The time on this post is 12:34 and those are my numbers. I need them back.

I meant John Lennon. This guy did Beautiful Boy better than Lennon and Rcihard Dreyfuss. As for the numbers, they remain property of Confused Ramblings. I will however lease them back to you if the price is right;)

Dreyfuss? I thought it was Charles Manson that did that song with Lennon.

I LURVE Beautiful Boy.

Post a Comment