« Home | United 93Some thirty million dollars and 2200 acre... » | Mama Let Him Play » | Dad, Tom Cruise Won't Come Out Of The Closet!This ... » | Caption ThisLink » | That's What a Union's LikeIs it just here or are a... » | MeltdownI saw Ice Age II last night. I'm pretty su... » | They Cured Cancer!Well you would think that with a... » | NeglectedMuch like a kidnapped whore, I have come ... » | And The Oscar Goes To:Crash won best picture. I'm ... » | A Letter From Scott StappI just wanted to say how ... »

Good Bush

The temperature in hell must have dropped a few degrees, because what Bush said about the American anthem is right. If you come to America you should have to learn it and sing it in English. It is, after all, called the American national anthem, not the Spanish American anthem. I don't think it's asking too much if you live and work in a country to learn how to speak the goddamn language.

I have been almost ashamed to acknowledge but I agree with you. Not that I have anything against folks born other places coming to live in America, b/c I sure as hell don't. My people were Irish and used as slaves many years ago.

But to quote you, "I don't think it's asking too much if you live and work in a country to learn how to speak the goddamn language." sez it all.

All the freaky people make the beauty of the world

lol...and generally anthems are NOT translated from one language to another.

The original language is PART AND PARCEL of the anthem itself.

Post a Comment