« Home | MeltdownI saw Ice Age II last night. I'm pretty su... » | They Cured Cancer!Well you would think that with a... » | NeglectedMuch like a kidnapped whore, I have come ... » | And The Oscar Goes To:Crash won best picture. I'm ... » | A Letter From Scott StappI just wanted to say how ... » | Pure GeniusThe Lego Suicides » | Caption ThisSource: John MacDougall/Getty Images » | Drama QueenI was at a hockey game last night when ... » | MemoDear blog enthusiast,After review of your site... » | Coincidence? I Think NotMost of my blog posts come... »

That's What a Union's Like

Is it just here or are all city employees in the world totally lacking of common sense? They shut down one of the main thoroughfares in the city, during rush hour, to do a patch of paving. Now I'm not a fancy city planner or anything but it would make good god damn sense to do something of that nature at night or late morning so as not to interfere with traffic.