« Home | That's What a Union's LikeIs it just here or are a... » | MeltdownI saw Ice Age II last night. I'm pretty su... » | They Cured Cancer!Well you would think that with a... » | NeglectedMuch like a kidnapped whore, I have come ... » | And The Oscar Goes To:Crash won best picture. I'm ... » | A Letter From Scott StappI just wanted to say how ... » | Pure GeniusThe Lego Suicides » | Caption ThisSource: John MacDougall/Getty Images » | Drama QueenI was at a hockey game last night when ... » | MemoDear blog enthusiast,After review of your site... »

Caption This




Link

"My nose itches"

"father, where's my goddamn Slurpee?"

"stop looking at my Johnson"

okay than...now even though i'm not Christian, i gotta say i find this a bit offensive.

But i'm not saying that to start an argument - its just a comment.

Post a Comment