« Home | Jeb For PresWouldn't it be greatIf they elected Je... » | Good BushThe temperature in hell must have dropped... » | United 93Some thirty million dollars and 2200 acre... » | Mama Let Him Play » | Dad, Tom Cruise Won't Come Out Of The Closet!This ... » | Caption ThisLink » | That's What a Union's LikeIs it just here or are a... » | MeltdownI saw Ice Age II last night. I'm pretty su... » | They Cured Cancer!Well you would think that with a... » | NeglectedMuch like a kidnapped whore, I have come ... »

The Reviews Are In

Not that anybody gives a shit now but I just watched Brokeback Mountian. The problem with critiquing a movie that deals with such subject matter is that if you speak poorly of the movie people automatically call you closed minded or a bigot. Well this movie wasn't that good, at all. And it didn't have anything to do with the homosexual nature of the film. I found it to be quite boring and slow moving. It dragged on longer than it needed to, some aspects of the plot seemed pointless, and the ending was stupid. Whose tire blows up while changing it....? In my opinion this movie did not deserve any Oscars and Crash was far more superior and definitely worthy of the best pic award.

Evryone is entilted to there own opinion, so your not closed minded:P I found the movie to be very slow moving too, the only aspect I liked out of it was it was a love story. I think the only reason it got any oscars was because of there acting, they did act very well considering there both strait, it would take alot to play a role like that. Its kind of stupid that they would only look at the acting aspect of it...but well thats sho-biz:P

I totally agree, Crash was a far better movie as for content. I am with Ashley on the love story part, very romantic.

Post a Comment