« Home | I'm on a DietHuman nature never ceases to amaze me... » | No Means NoAugust has been a busy month here at th... » | Can You Say Double Standard?Pat Robertson, an Amer... » | Help WantedI need someone to ghost write a book fo... » | Stop the HateAfter all these years why do we still... » | DinksI'm gonna open a restaurant for women called ... » | P OffHey Puff Doody Jerk Ass. Nobody cares what yo... » | It's Baaack!I did away with the old posts and the ... »

Welcome
Seems I have a frequent visitor from Columbus, Ohio. Just curious as to who you are and how you found the site. Drop me an e-mail or something in the comments section.

It's me. There are about eleven or twelve blogs I check once a day and yours is one of them. I think I began reading your blog after you had linked to mine. So, thanks for that. I do enjoy your Anti-Bush rants, but just remember there are SOME sane people still left in America. I'm one of them. January 20, 2009 cannot possibly come fast enough.

Thanks for stopping by regularly. And I know their are a few good Yanks around.

Post a Comment