« Home | What do you think of music that automatically play... » | Better Than Lennon » | Look Before You Cross » | One Way Track » | Down On Main Street » | You Can Bank On It. » | Canada Day » | The Reviews Are InNot that anybody gives a shit no... » | Jeb For PresWouldn't it be greatIf they elected Je... » | Good BushThe temperature in hell must have dropped... »

The Results Are In

What do you think of music that automatically plays on blogs

Hate It (88%)


Love It (7%)


Dont Care (3%)


You're Blog Sucks Either Way (0%)


26 total votes
I was very happy that "Youre blog sucks" didn't get any votes. You may now choose to play the music in Stickam on the lower righthand side.

Damn! I totally missed this. I fucking HATE music that starts playing automatically on blogs.

And your template is awesome!

That's why you need to check here every day. And thanks, I like the template too.

True, thanks for teachin' me a lesson!

Does that I mean I can steal your template? :)

I can sell you the template, no worries.

Post a Comment