« Home | Mon Fuhrer What Famous Leader Are You?personality ... » | Do You Want Fries With That?"Potato chips and fren... » | WelcomeSeems I have a frequent visitor from Columb... » | I'm on a DietHuman nature never ceases to amaze me... » | No Means NoAugust has been a busy month here at th... » | Can You Say Double Standard?Pat Robertson, an Amer... » | Help WantedI need someone to ghost write a book fo... » | Stop the HateAfter all these years why do we still... » | DinksI'm gonna open a restaurant for women called ... » | P OffHey Puff Doody Jerk Ass. Nobody cares what yo... »

I May Be Gay
I had a dream about Tom Cruise last night. We were buddies and hung out together and stuff. I hate Tom Cruise. I don't know what brought on the dream. I hope I didn't catch that gay thing that's been going around.

women are beautiful creatures. hehe

http://xiaobudianz.diaryland.com

hahaha.. That's pretty amusing. ;[

Post a Comment