« Home | Cat PeopleWhy are people with more than one cat al... » | The photo essay's were not coming thru as I had ho... » | Go Out and Get Me MoneyAre you tired of hurricane ... » | Retardation Knows No BoundariesHad lunch today at ... » | Special Guest PostHi, my name is Rita and I'm abou... » | I try not to make a habit out of snooping on guest... » | 10 MPH is a documentary type film about 2 guys who... » | The Face of GodThat is a picture of the inside of ... » | Fun, Like A Root CanalDickwad politican Tom Delay ... » | Douche AlertA family stayed at our hotel, they had... »

Seemed Like A Good Idea

The Internet is a wealth of information. And, amongst that wealth, there are "31 Really Bad masturbation Ideas." You can view the full list Here. Or read my list of some of the more disturbing ones.

1. Using a pen in the anus with the cap on and having the cap get stuck, waiting a day and crapping it out.

2. Putting a piece of wire into the urethra and ending up hospitalized for three days.

3. Putting a pencil, eraser side first, into the urethra and cutting the inside of the penis.

4. Putting a curling iron into your vagina, only to realize that it is still on.

5. (My Personal favorite) sticking a piece of incense into the urethra, lighting it on fire, passing out, and having the hole of your penis close shut sending you to the ER for surgery.

Behold the powers of booze and horniness.

disturbing

I wish I hadnt read those.

that was.....

OUCH!!!!!


guys are usually more experimental, i realised.


LOL


http://xiaobudianz.diaryland.com

My vagina is dry heaving right now... curling iron? Oh god... and the shedding of shween skin from the shampoo.... OH GOD.

Post a Comment