« Home | I try not to make a habit out of snooping on guest... » | 10 MPH is a documentary type film about 2 guys who... » | The Face of GodThat is a picture of the inside of ... » | Fun, Like A Root CanalDickwad politican Tom Delay ... » | Douche AlertA family stayed at our hotel, they had... » | Today's HeadlinesJust been surfing the net and loo... » | What's In a NameWhy do we live in a society that h... » | Disposable Income?I just threw away the equivalent... » | I May Be GayI had a dream about Tom Cruise last ni... » | Mon Fuhrer What Famous Leader Are You?personality ... »

Special Guest Post
Hi, my name is Rita and I'm about to give Texas a hell of a blow job. Serves old Georgie right for acting so slow in New Orleans. I'm gonna knock his house down and then he can have Trent Lott over when he rebuilds. But really there are a bunch of evil doers in Texas and I've gotta squash those freedom hatters. Oh, by the way, you may want to take out a bank loan cause the price of gas is about to go up.

Coming Soon: A neato photo essay about the end of the world.