« Home | I May Be GayI had a dream about Tom Cruise last ni... » | Mon Fuhrer What Famous Leader Are You?personality ... » | Do You Want Fries With That?"Potato chips and fren... » | WelcomeSeems I have a frequent visitor from Columb... » | I'm on a DietHuman nature never ceases to amaze me... » | No Means NoAugust has been a busy month here at th... » | Can You Say Double Standard?Pat Robertson, an Amer... » | Help WantedI need someone to ghost write a book fo... » | Stop the HateAfter all these years why do we still... » | DinksI'm gonna open a restaurant for women called ... »

Disposable Income?
I just threw away the equivalent of a large pizza, still hot. Pourquoi, you ask? I have no fucking clue. A guest of the hotel just brought me three boxes from room service and asked me to put them in the garbage. He didn't seem angry, like the pizza was shitty and that's why he wanted it disposed of. Seems like he just had a few pieces, got full and didn't want anymore. Had he offered it I would have given it a nice home within the confines of my colon. I'm like a starving third world kid when it comes to pizza. I eat it good, or bad, fresh or old. Simply because I may die tomorrow and never taste it again. But tonite I threw it out and now I'm mad at that guy for being a pizza wasting prick.

I love pizza. For several months I endured eating lunch with a guy who laughs like Bevis because a bunch of us would hop in a car and drive about 15 minutes to a great pizza place (buffalo chicken pizza... pizza with tomatoes, ricotta and bacon... chicken parmigiana pizza....sigh...)

Bevis used to hit on me and he was a creep so I finally stopped going.

I miss that pizza.

Post a Comment