« Home | Disposable Income?I just threw away the equivalent... » | I May Be GayI had a dream about Tom Cruise last ni... » | Mon Fuhrer What Famous Leader Are You?personality ... » | Do You Want Fries With That?"Potato chips and fren... » | WelcomeSeems I have a frequent visitor from Columb... » | I'm on a DietHuman nature never ceases to amaze me... » | No Means NoAugust has been a busy month here at th... » | Can You Say Double Standard?Pat Robertson, an Amer... » | Help WantedI need someone to ghost write a book fo... » | Stop the HateAfter all these years why do we still... »

What's In a Name
Why do we live in a society that has to put a human name on a hurricane? And they aren't even intimidating names like Bertha or Hilter. They are names like Katrina and Andrew. How about hurricane Noodles or hurricane Rex. Hurricanes are destructive forces of nature and should be named as such. New Orleans would have gotten federal aid immediately if it were hit by hurricane Whoopin' Your Ass, or hurricane You My Bitch Now.