« Home | Fun, Like A Root CanalDickwad politican Tom Delay ... » | Douche AlertA family stayed at our hotel, they had... » | Today's HeadlinesJust been surfing the net and loo... » | What's In a NameWhy do we live in a society that h... » | Disposable Income?I just threw away the equivalent... » | I May Be GayI had a dream about Tom Cruise last ni... » | Mon Fuhrer What Famous Leader Are You?personality ... » | Do You Want Fries With That?"Potato chips and fren... » | WelcomeSeems I have a frequent visitor from Columb... » | I'm on a DietHuman nature never ceases to amaze me... »

The Face of God

That is a picture of the inside of my shoe. Clearly it is the face of Jesus, or perhaps the Virgin Mary or maybe even Dick Clark. I will auction off the shoe right here on this site starting at 100$. I will pay the shipping. Email bids to dexterdawg@hotmail.com

*Please note that due to me wearing the shoe alot since the picture was taken the face of Dick Clark may have been altered. If neccessay I will send the pictures with the shoe.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Go to Ebay, it will be worth million. People are dumb, everyone needs a gimmick, looks like you found yours... Bravo.

Jordan,
You make me laugh out loud!
Thanks!

Thanks, George.

Post a Comment