« Home | Special Guest PostHi, my name is Rita and I'm abou... » | I try not to make a habit out of snooping on guest... » | 10 MPH is a documentary type film about 2 guys who... » | The Face of GodThat is a picture of the inside of ... » | Fun, Like A Root CanalDickwad politican Tom Delay ... » | Douche AlertA family stayed at our hotel, they had... » | Today's HeadlinesJust been surfing the net and loo... » | What's In a NameWhy do we live in a society that h... » | Disposable Income?I just threw away the equivalent... » | I May Be GayI had a dream about Tom Cruise last ni... »

Retardation Knows No Boundaries

Had lunch today at the local university pub with my girlfriend. If ever you want to see service at its shittiest you should go there. The meal was decent but I had some leftovers and asked to have it wrapped up to go. They brought it back and we left it on the table along with my girlfriends backpack and jacket while we went over to play some pool. Whilst in the middle of my shot I noticed that my to go package was no longer at the table, only the backpack and jacket. I went over and asked the waitress what happened to it. She proceeds to apologize and dig the package out of the garbage and offer it to me. She says, "It's still wrapped, sorry." It was in the fucking garbage and she was going to give it back to me. Q'est qe le fuck? If that's what they do in front of customers I hate to see what they do in the kitchen. It should go with out saying we won't be back.

that's unreal...taking it from the garbage and offering it back to you. OMG.
"Hey it's still wrapped, don't mind the tampon attached to it, we'll scrape it off."

But really, isn't tampon just another word for napkin?

NOOOOOOO!!! I ate Chinese last night!

Post a Comment