« Home | Seemed Like A Good IdeaThe Internet is a wealth of... » | Cat PeopleWhy are people with more than one cat al... » | The photo essay's were not coming thru as I had ho... » | Go Out and Get Me MoneyAre you tired of hurricane ... » | Retardation Knows No BoundariesHad lunch today at ... » | Special Guest PostHi, my name is Rita and I'm abou... » | I try not to make a habit out of snooping on guest... » | 10 MPH is a documentary type film about 2 guys who... » | The Face of GodThat is a picture of the inside of ... » | Fun, Like A Root CanalDickwad politican Tom Delay ... »

That Was My Idea!

I was gonna start a blog exchange program. The majority of the blogs would be a bunch of bullshit about stay at home moms, knitting and unfunny Italian comedians. I would let the odd good blog join, but they would all be low ranked in my blog-off matches (a contest between 2 blogs to see which is better by having other members vote for it). Then I came to the realization that a site like that already existed Here.

My blog should totaly be on there.

And how unfunny is that italian comedian? Can someone say HACK.

Post a Comment