« Home | Blog of The WeekClick the "Rent My Blog" Link on t... » | Caption ContestJust use the comments to add a capt... » | It's MY BirthdayMy birthday is coming near the end... » | ChangesIn an effort to cut down on the actual thin... » | Woman of the Week » | It's a BoogieI was just thinking about kids who pi... » | Blog of the WeekHer Link is Here » | I Have A ConfessionI have to thank Mr. Sulu for in... » | He Works Hard For The MoneyElvis made the most mon... » | Hook, Line, and SinkerI saw a man, who had a hook ... »

I h8 Y0u

sEw...HaVnt BLog'd iN a BiT So ThOugHt I ShOulD leT mY peePs knOw wAz uP. iM s0000 depRezed lATley. cAlled m0m a h00re, so ShE w0n't lEt mE plAy nINteNd0 f0r 2 wH0le dAYz!!! omG!!!! anD dAd haz to w0rk lAte t0Day s0 I cant HAVE tHe CaR. h0W thE f00K Im i suPP0sd t0 geT t0 mY j0b???? mY lIFe suKz. maYb I sh0ulD juzt k1lL mYsElF. N000 I d0nT meAn tAht. AnYh00 g0TTa g0. lUv t0 usE a11.