« Home | Woman of the Week » | It's a BoogieI was just thinking about kids who pi... » | Blog of the WeekHer Link is Here » | I Have A ConfessionI have to thank Mr. Sulu for in... » | He Works Hard For The MoneyElvis made the most mon... » | Hook, Line, and SinkerI saw a man, who had a hook ... » | Mistaken IdentityA highschool girl in Australia is... » | When I Rule The WorldI will make it against the la... » | Must Not Have Been ImportantThere's been an increa... » | That Was My Idea!I was gonna start a blog exchange... »

Changes

In an effort to cut down on the actual thinking I have to do for this blog I'm going to start to include some weekly features. They will include Woman of the Week, A Caption Contest (the winner will receive my undying affection or a link, whichever they value more), Photo of the Week (a pic I have personally taken) and if somebody rents my blog there will be blog of the week. Hopefully I can come up with some posts in between so the page isn't crammed with a bunch of pictures.