« Home | Must Not Have Been ImportantThere's been an increa... » | That Was My Idea!I was gonna start a blog exchange... » | Seemed Like A Good IdeaThe Internet is a wealth of... » | Cat PeopleWhy are people with more than one cat al... » | The photo essay's were not coming thru as I had ho... » | Go Out and Get Me MoneyAre you tired of hurricane ... » | Retardation Knows No BoundariesHad lunch today at ... » | Special Guest PostHi, my name is Rita and I'm abou... » | I try not to make a habit out of snooping on guest... » | 10 MPH is a documentary type film about 2 guys who... »

When I Rule The World

I will make it against the law to have Christmas decorations in stores before December. I will also make it illegal to have your lights turned on before or after the month of December. Christmas is not about how much shit you can put on your house or how many presents you can cram under your tree. It is about family and togetherness and, so long ago I don't remember when, it was about a guy named Jesus.

Amen!

Post a Comment