« Home | That Was My Idea!I was gonna start a blog exchange... » | Seemed Like A Good IdeaThe Internet is a wealth of... » | Cat PeopleWhy are people with more than one cat al... » | The photo essay's were not coming thru as I had ho... » | Go Out and Get Me MoneyAre you tired of hurricane ... » | Retardation Knows No BoundariesHad lunch today at ... » | Special Guest PostHi, my name is Rita and I'm abou... » | I try not to make a habit out of snooping on guest... » | 10 MPH is a documentary type film about 2 guys who... » | The Face of GodThat is a picture of the inside of ... »

Must Not Have Been Important
There's been an increase lately of people who call to the hotel and say "This number was on my call display do you know who it was?" Hmm, let me think. We have 81 rooms of which about 60 are occupied. Each room averages about 2 people so that's 120 people occupying the hotel. Of which I may interact and get to know about 10-15 of those people. So to sum it up, I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHO CALLED YOU, nor is it my job to find out. Most of the people get pissy and tell me there must be a way to find out who called. Well, there is, but I would have to look at all the calls logged for the day (often ranging in the hundreds) to find your number which I don't have the time to do. Guess what, if it was that important they will leave you a message or call you back, so leave me the fuck alone.