« Home | Blog of the WeekHer Link is Here » | I Have A ConfessionI have to thank Mr. Sulu for in... » | He Works Hard For The MoneyElvis made the most mon... » | Hook, Line, and SinkerI saw a man, who had a hook ... » | Mistaken IdentityA highschool girl in Australia is... » | When I Rule The WorldI will make it against the la... » | Must Not Have Been ImportantThere's been an increa... » | That Was My Idea!I was gonna start a blog exchange... » | Seemed Like A Good IdeaThe Internet is a wealth of... » | Cat PeopleWhy are people with more than one cat al... »

It's a Boogie

I was just thinking about kids who pick there nose and then eat the boogers. Why the hell would you ever do that. I'll admit that as a child I picked, maybe even flicked, but it never occurred to me to eat it. Makes you wonder what other bodily solids these kids are eating. "Timmy, where did you get that chocolate bar from?"