« Home | Hook, Line, and SinkerI saw a man, who had a hook ... » | Mistaken IdentityA highschool girl in Australia is... » | When I Rule The WorldI will make it against the la... » | Must Not Have Been ImportantThere's been an increa... » | That Was My Idea!I was gonna start a blog exchange... » | Seemed Like A Good IdeaThe Internet is a wealth of... » | Cat PeopleWhy are people with more than one cat al... » | The photo essay's were not coming thru as I had ho... » | Go Out and Get Me MoneyAre you tired of hurricane ... » | Retardation Knows No BoundariesHad lunch today at ... »

He Works Hard For The Money

Elvis made the most money of dead celebrities this past year with 45 million dollars. It's encouraging to know that a dead guy makes more money in one year than I will make in my entire life. I don't like Elvis dead, and I'm sure I probably wouldn't have liked him alive either. So stop buying those collectible "Dead Elvis on the Toilet Seat Dolls" and start giving your money to a more worthy cause.