« Home | Mistaken IdentityA highschool girl in Australia is... » | When I Rule The WorldI will make it against the la... » | Must Not Have Been ImportantThere's been an increa... » | That Was My Idea!I was gonna start a blog exchange... » | Seemed Like A Good IdeaThe Internet is a wealth of... » | Cat PeopleWhy are people with more than one cat al... » | The photo essay's were not coming thru as I had ho... » | Go Out and Get Me MoneyAre you tired of hurricane ... » | Retardation Knows No BoundariesHad lunch today at ... » | Special Guest PostHi, my name is Rita and I'm abou... »

Hook, Line, and Sinker
I saw a man, who had a hook for a hand, while eating lunch the other day. I thought it fascinating why you would choose to have a hook. If I had a hook I would use it to scare kids and such. My girlfriend pointed out that he probably lost his hand before the time of prosthetics. But my one dying question is; how many times do you scratch your crotch before you remember that there is a hook there.

That is indeed rare...but at least he's always got his pirate costume half ready for halloween. All he needs is a parrot on his shoulder and he's disco.

Post a Comment